SHIPPING & RETURNS
Terms and Conditions
For any orders of goods or booking any courses with Nin9 Six Nails LTD, you are agreeing to all terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions For Course Booking
Before you book please read the following terms and conditions
1. To book, part of the payment (deposit) is required upfront to secure your place on the course, this fee then pays for the course theory and your registration to the Beauty Guild. This is non-refundable under any circumstances. Please note that the booking fee also covers the administration required to register you for the course.
2.Once you have booked, you will be sent your theory work within 5 working days. Please complete this in your own time but before the practical course date.
3. Students can only be aged 16 and over as the accreditation will not cover for anyone under the age of 16.
4. Please arrive to the course on time. The courses starts promptly at the given time. Anyone arriving over 15min late will not be able to join the class as other students do not wish to wait to start their class late. You cannot start with missing out on any information either. You will loose the deposit as your booking would of prevented another student from joining the course.
5. All courses (except the e-file course) requires you to have bare nails - no acrylic, gel or normal polish. You cannot take part on the course if you arrive with nails on. This is because the class starts promptly and anytime spent taking off nails sets back the class for all the other students. We have experienced this a few times despite clear instructions to arrive with bare nails and its too much of an inconvenience to everyone taking part, including the teacher.
6. If you need to rearrange your course date, this can only be done once and with more than 7 days notice. Course space is very limited and when you book a space, it can prevent anyone else from doing so. When you cancel, it is hard to fill the space at short notice, hence to time needed. Your deposit is only carried over the once and must be done for the next 2 course dates available.
7. Remaining balance fees must be paid 7 days prior to your practical This is non-refundable - even if you fail to attend your class.
8. Inhouse training is the same as above.
Once goods are ordered and paid for, yo the customer have up to 8 hours to cancel. Orders are sent Via Royal Mail post the next working day. Once the Royal mail have received the item it can take 1-2 working days for 1st class payments or 3-5 working days for 2nd class payments. Please note that due to Covid-19 that parcels and deliveries may be slightly delayed. Parcels over the Christmas and New Year period can also be significantly delayed. Please order your goods with plenty of time in mind.
Items are non-refundable. If damage has occurred during delivery please email us with photo proof of damage as soon as you have received the parcel. We will issue a replacement item or refund if the item is no longer in stock.
Any re-funds can take up to 28 working days.
Returns must be made within 14 days, in original packaging and a sealed padded envelope or box (however the item was sent to you).
Nin9 Six Nails LTD no liabilities on the products and usage, before, during or after purchase by customer.
Accuracy of billing and account information
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per house hold, per order.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information with all purchases on goods, courses and appointments. You agree to update any information within the 8 hours of ordering.
All Intellectual Property.
Nin9 Six Nails LTD has no liabilities over intellectual properties.
Photos, product names and stock descriptions
All photos, product names or stock descriptions (this also includes any likeliness) are copy right. No business or person has the right to use or copy. You will be libel to be sued.
Occasionally there may be information on our site that contains errors or inaccuracies that relate to any description, pricing, shipping charges or transit times. We reserve the right to amend or clarify information, update ts &cs or cancel orders.
These are made directly through Helen herself. The booking diary is closed to new clients.
No lateness of over 10 mins to each appointment or it will be canceled. No turning up to appointments with nail enhancements from any other salon or yourself on.
Last minute cancellations or no shows will incur a 50% service fee. Booking fees are under no circumstance refundable. It may be transferable with more than 1 weeks notice before the appointment.